Friday, January 6, 2012

A New Year, A New....

So like many, with the coming of a new year, I contemplate what 2012 will hold.  I think about my family and whether I want to expand.....or condense! Lose weight.... or just save for a tummy tuck.  Stop drinking.... or drink more often. Something feels new and fresh this year and it makes me wonder what is in store. Will I get a promotion? Will I win the lottery? Or, will it just be more of the same? More of the life that I have known and loved for many, many years. One where I have learned to expect the belly laughs after a fart, or the "my truck needed to be painted" but only the carpet seemed to get the colorings of blue, orange, purple, and green.  Carter has definitely taught me not to take things too serious.  So, here's to a new year, a new adventure, and a new habit (will let you know when I decide)!


No comments:

Post a Comment